Click it !

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

You change me but I cant change you..

I'm back to blog (:
I been neglected my blog for awhile. I miss blogging so yea back to blog :P
Talk about the recent me.
Not busy but not free. Sometimes happy but gets really emo in times.
I hate to see myself getting emo tho /:
When I'm emo, I have no appetite, no mood to do anything and I will just stone there and think all sorts of rubbish -.- ISH!
I'm such an emo fuck ):
I shall start keeping myself busy so my mind have no time to think others.
Perhaps study? I should really start studying tho. SPM is coming soon, I have not much time to prepare for it /:
Oh well.. This is life, you just have to deal with everything when it comes to you.
(: *peace*


Where am I in the picture? Hmmm..
Yan Chin's house ! :P
I was at her house for these few days.
Get really close with her recently. Talk alot to her, she's a really good audience of mine (:
She's a really nice girl but she had a jerk boyfriend :X no offence..
Thats why I always say life is unfair & never perfect :P


Yan Chin !
She's sleeping :PP


Other than she is accompanying me, her dogs accompany me too (:
They are Puffy, Oakley & Winter
Cute much :P


Sorry that I do too much on talking. I'm back to blog about my outings :PP


27th of August 2010

I stayed over April's house that day and we decided to hang out since we haven't really have the time to see each other much. She busy with her outings & I busy with my studies.
It was really fun spending two days together with her. Gossip, Party & Outing. We use to do it together often last time. But not anymore when both of us are busy.

That day we went to 1u, Jess & Steven tagged along too (:
Sakae Sushi for Lunch & Vampire Suck for movie.
I rate it 6/10.
Not bad actually, it does laugh off my ass even thought I didn't watch Twilight. I do know whats going on basically, so I know whats so funny about :P

Some pictures before the movie !


Mua & April Jie (:



After the movie, camwhore a little in the toilet

Jess, Pril & Mel (:



After that, we went to shop around 1u since we have nothing much to do after the movie..


Topshop (:






Shop shop shop :PP


Like it :P


Padini Concept Store (:




We were playing around with the shades there xDD


It was a Friday night, so Mist was the place to party (:

Group pic.
Pamela, Me, Chin Lee, April & Valerie (:


Jie & Mui (:

It was a really awesome night (:
Never had this much fun after so long.
I think the last time I club was on June holiday..

Tomorrow I will be posting about the day after.
So stay tuned (:
XoXo..



No comments:

Post a Comment