Click it !

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Sharing isn't Caring. But Loving is (:

I'm back people (:
I was kinda lazy recently. But blog mood is on today so just make a quick update before it turns off.
Where am I in the picture?
Island cafe @ ss2 on last friday.
What am I doing there?
Friend's birthday celebration.




Here comes the birthday boy - Antonio Liew (:
Happy 17th Birthday.
Know him two years ago. Still look the same but now he is a dancer.
Hope you have a nice one with us.
Thanks for the treats especially one small bottle of hoegarden for me. I didn't drink any beers from the beer towel. Well they ordered two of it @@


Some pictures down here to share (:


Jean & Ida


Jean, Ronny Thang & Kah Juan


Jean & Antonio


Mua & my bottle of hoegarden (:
It reminds me of someone whenever I drinks it.
You know who you are.


My Wifey.
Well everyone that knows me totally knows that recently we got ' Married ' in facebook.
Love her much (:


Ida & Mua
* i know i'm fat /:


Mua & Birthday Boy (:


Mua & Szenli Cheam (:


After all the chit chats, chilling and dinner, is time to sing a birthday song for Antonio.


Hahahaha. See how happy he is (:


Group Pic.
Take 1 #


Take 2 #




XoXo~
Stay tuned for more (:


No comments:

Post a Comment