Click it !

Saturday, July 17, 2010

I want to be pampered (:

Hello people, I'm back to blog (;
Been kinda lazy these few days.
I dont think I will be blogging that often because I want to concentrate on my studies. SPM is coming soon /: * Gulps*
Seldom see my naked face eh? xDD
So pale /:
What am I going to share with you people today?
Hehehehehe. Is just a short tutorial about make up. I hope it helps (:
I love to dolled up myself. People who reads my blog knows this.
Almost all the pictures is with make up. Hmmmm.. maybe all -.-
I also love to learn new things about make up.
I might consider studying make up, but alot of people tell me not to /:
But I really love to do make up !




Does my picture scare you?
Hope not.
Spot the difference.
Before and after.

Do you want to see the full one? Scroll down (:


Now let me teach you how I did it.
These are the eyeshadow colours I used - Kate Eyeshadow
Need no eyeliner, because i used the (d) as the eyeliner.
Its only done with eyeshadow.
F.Y.I : You can used your own black or grey coloured eye shadow, doesn't need to used the same eyeshadow as mine. Up to you, your own preference



Below this are two pictures to show steps to apply the eyeshadows..








After following all the steps,

this is what you get..



Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !

I didn't apply mascara, so is better if you do. Will make this eye make up perfect !
I hope you like it, first time doing it (:
For people that knows me well, I dont apply eye shadow in my make up.
Can say this is my first time putting it.
I was just kinda bored at times, so feel like trying something new on my make up.
Hope you people enjoy reading it & do try it out aite !



Xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment