Click it !

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Why cant happy moments stay longer? /:



Happy birthday to Me (:

It should be yesterday due to the date I blog :P
But I still want to wish myself tho. Last but not least ! !
Thanks for the wishes from all the people, best friend and babes.
Sorry if I didn't reply your wish because there is too much to reply.
I really appreciate the wishes from you people.

Now, I'm going to blog about my birthday celebration.
Just have a simple lunch with my besties because I dont really like celebrate it in club or maybe throw a really big party (:
I love my this year celebration. Enjoy it much !
What a perfect nice day ! :D I will remember it forever !

7th of July 2010

I skipped school on that day because I want to dolled up myself. Is my big day right? :P
And because my friends cant stay for long so if I went for school, I dont have the time to dolled up :P
My birthday is more important ! Once a year wert xD
I went to have lunch @ Nando, Tropicana City Mall with my besties in school (:


Hsu Zen & Angelene Teh


Chuah Yee Ling (:
Three of them are super big fan of Super Junior !


Of course there's some picture with them (:








My Lunch of the day (:
Yum Yum!


Is so kind of Zen for helping me to cut the chicken.
I always need someone to help me out to cut it xD
If no one helps me, I guess I will use up more than an hour to finish this meal





They have to leave earlier, good girl wert (:
So I change another place with my other babes since they couldn't make it to Tropicana City Mall before my friends left..


Guess where I went next ? xD
Need no me to introduce right (: It shows it in the picture so obvious dy.


Sunway Pyramid ! (:
Long time never skate dy. I think the last time I skate was last year @@
I cant skate well even though I skate for few times dy /:
Anyone willing to teach me? (:


Here's the place we have our lunch !
A really nice environment (:








My NO.1 Super Best Friend - April Lee (:
Thanks for coming babe !


Jean wifey is there too !


My birthday cake (:
Thanks alot mummy ! I Love You !
Is a really simple fruit cake but the taste is EXCELLENT !
Is a homemade cake by my cousin.
My cousin sells cake. Any interest to order one can contact me up (:


Mr Edward Chan is in the house too.
He cant wait to eat the cake ! Fatty ! xDD


The spaghetti there was delicious but not the one that April ordered.
So she end up do this to her food.
Hahahahaa. Shoooo cute (:


After the meal, decided to walked around the shop..





















You can do some shopping there too other than dine in (:
Clothes for male & female, accessories, bags and moreeeeeeee !


Nerdy Chan !


Nerdy Beh :PP
I know I looks pretty retarded


Nerdy fashion attack :P


(:




Favourite Picture of the day (;


We left Sunway around 6 and headed to 1u for movie since the theater there kinda suck.
Oh no ! Spotted the jam in the picture ? and it is still raining out there. I dont like /:


Nevermind, Camwhore will killed the bored-ness :PP


Take one (:


Take 2


Take 3
Current Fb Profile Picture !


Jean Babe (:


Spot Pril pril :P


*wink wink* Love you !






We finally reached 1u around 7 but is still raining and the road is still jam. GOSH /:



After we reached there and bought the movie ticket, I decided to have dinner at Sakae Sushi (:








Was actually trying to take a picture but April talked to me, so this picture was ruined -.-
But I like i like, still look nice (:


Beh & Pril (:


My All Time Favourite - Mentai Toufu
Highly Recommended. Is Effffffing Tasty. No Joke (:


Watch Knight & Day by Tom Cruise & Cameron Diaz
I rate it 5.5/10
Dont really like the movie );

Anyway I have a really awesome day with them!
Thanks alot ! (:


Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment