Click it !

Saturday, July 3, 2010

July Babe (:


I love the month of July.
Hmmmm.. Why? Because I born in this month and my birth date is double 7 weih (:
This is why 7 is my favourite and lucky number.
Of course this post will be talking about July.
& who am I going to talk about..



My wifey - Jean Yee (:



Happy Sweet 17 Birthday Tung Jean Yee (:

This babe is born on 2nd of July ( older than me 5 days, I still younger *blek )
I hope you have a blast on your birthday even though everything doesn't goes pretty well :X
Talk about this girl.
I know her since form 2, same class wert :P
I remember we startsd talking to each other during moral class. Non stop gossiping and chit chatting but this is how me and her get along . I remember how our form 2 and 3 life is.
  • Go 1u at least twice a week.
  • Go cyber cafe @ Dj and Ss2
  • Cheong k @ neway almost every friday
  • Shopping
  • Ponteng class and school together
Hahaha.. Miss those old sweet times (:
But of course we have been through alots of ups and downs together. We argue & we hated each other for a moment.. But why are we so close now? Hahaha. Maybe we are meant to be best friend :D

Happy to have her around tho (;
I just can say A friend like her is priceless.

To : Jean aka My wifey
No matter what happens to you, I will still be there for you aite (:
Be strong girl, because you have only walk 17 years path of yours, you still have long way to go.
Dont easily get sad on something. I'm always here to cheer you up !
Love you so much Bitch :DDD
Best Friend For Life ! (:











will post about her birthday celebration soon..
XoXo ~



No comments:

Post a Comment