Click it !

Monday, June 28, 2010

To you is a Waste of time , but for me it Worth alot (:

26th of June 2010

Another day for me to remember.
But I cannot forget how tired am I that day, reached home at 3am but slept at 5 due removing my make up and bathe. Wake up at 4 in the afternoon xD


Where am I ?
Kim Gary @ The Curve


Wanjie Babe (:
Went out with her, Yeo Jeong, Jean Yee & Edward.


I didn't ate my lunch at Kim Gary because I dont know what to eat there & the menu is just as same as Wong Kok. Sien. Zzzz..

I'm a big fan of Mcdonalds & my current favourite is Fillet O' Fish.
I only eat McChicken because I hated seafood, but once I started eating since last year, Fillet O' Fish is my favourite till now (:


Just a random picture.
Because it is in pink & I like the packaging
Pink is Love (:
F.Y.I : I aint a smoker. People that knows me knows that I dont like and I dont smoke (:


She is shooooo cute right ? (:


Grouping Picture.
Perfect much (:


Walk around The Curve, & there is some dancing & rapping competition at Cinileisure.
I dont really like to come Curve, because nothing much to do other than shopping.
But no $ no talk :XX


Some camwhore picture since we are kinda bored (:








Then we decide to left Curve and we headed to go 1u awhile (:


Mua (:


Edward Chan (:


My pretty babe (:


Jetty @ 1u


Then I headed back home around 6 something since I was kinda tired..




Can you guys spot the jam ?


Anyway had some outing on the night, but no pictures :X
What a day (; I like I like ! xD


Xoxo~
Stay tuned for more (:


No comments:

Post a Comment