Click it !

Thursday, June 24, 2010

I Gotta Feeling (:


Talk about today..
I didn't sleep whole night. Well I usually fell asleep during 11, but awake at 2something.
Started talking with someone whole night. Talk since 2am to 6something.
And by the time i end the conversation, I was about to get ready for school. Can you imagine how tired am I?
but its okay (: hehe.
Some of the teachers were pretty busy today so I get to sleep awhile since they are not coming into the class :D Lucky me !



About this post,
If you used to read my blog, you should know how I used to modify my phone and camera.
So now I will show the new ' clothes' that I wore for my phone (:





The Original Look


After modifying it...





Tadaaaaaaaa :D
What do you think about it?


I did it at ss2 pasar malam.
It comes with the cover together, so they will stick it on the cover. That will keep your phone being ugly if you decide to take it off.
You can choose the design you want. The price is depends on your phone model.
Mine cost for rm30.
Kinda worth it because I like how it comes out.
You might think that I should just buy the sticker myself and do it myself so is much more cheaper.
But I think they do it better than me xD

Maybe soon will change new 'outfit' for my phone again xD


Xoxo~

No comments:

Post a Comment