Click it !

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

I'm so in love with you (:


Yes. I'm in love with this man.
I love him to the max.
Everytime when I listen to his voice, he can totally blow my mind up and make me start dancing. Woooooooot (:



He will start making me Krazy, then my body will want to Move Shake Drop.
I want to whisper in his ears and say : I know you want me
But he straight away give me Hotel Room Service.
Its totally Outta Control.
And I cant stop scolding Watagatapitusberry (:
LMAO!



Who is him ?

He is my man - Pitbull



Hot hot hot (:
I like !


Sooooo effing handsome !
He is killing me now ! !


I dont know when I started admire him.
But I just cant help it to shout out loud whenever I see his face and listen to his songs.
His songs is always club hits.
I love you Pitbull !
Xoxo ~



A very funny song.
He is shooooo cute in this MV (:



Must listen to this two songs k?
Is a really nice song.
Highly recommend !
Do support him like how I do.

XoXo~


No comments:

Post a Comment