Click it !

Monday, July 5, 2010

I Love Brazil Forever (:


There's always that one person,
no matter how long it's been or how badly they've treated you,
if they say I Love You,
you will say it back..
Basically I'm this kind of person..
But I kinda annoying once I started caring for a person.
So would you want to love me?
Hahahahahaha. Okay, I should stop talking to myself :P

As I promise on the previous post, I shall talked about my Jean babe's birthday celebration.

2nd of July 2010

Jean's birthday celebration was held at The Curve.

The restaurant that we have dinner on that night.
The food and environment wasn't that bad (:




The birthday girl (:
Shoooo busy ! :PP


Peoples (:


This is Kit Lu & my girlfriend Debbie (:
Kit Lu sooooo cute ! Heh (;


Mua, Jean & Edward Chan (;


More People (:

After the dinner, we decided to go Sanctuary (:
Basically I just went there to watched football.
After the match we already left because it was kinda bored tho /:
Brazil vs Netherlands !
Haiz.. I still cant accept the fact that Brazil lose )':
I started supporting Brazil since the first time I watched world cup.
It was 8 years ago..
*sigh.. Nevermind. I will still continue support Brazil.
Brazil is still the best (:
p.s : Don't be sad Kaka, you already tried your best (:


Sanctuary (:


Perfect picture of the day (:
Love you girl !


This is Mr Seng Loh (:




Like the lighting there. Quite nice (:


Kuah, Derrick & Chiam is in the house too :D


Stupid Chiam :PP


What a night (:
But I hope she is happy tho.
Still want to wish her for the last time,
Happy Birthday Jean Yee (:


XoXo


No comments:

Post a Comment