Click it !

Monday, August 16, 2010

I Love The Way You Lie


Sorry that I neglected my blog for so long.
Haiz. Not really in a mood now. Dont know why.
But everything seems fine this two weeks.
My leg is getting better (: hope there's no scar on it.

Anyway I shall just start blogging.
It was an awesome day to me. Enjoy it much !
I went Sunway Giza with Jean Yee, Debbie Koe and some friends there during evening.
Then I went to Cocobanana during night.
*sigh.. I really no mood. So I will not write much k?


This is Mr Birdiiee..
Nice guy that always accompany.


Scary?
I thought so. Haiz.. Cant take nice picture recently.
Scroll down and have a look then you will know what i mean..


Try to take a group pic.
FAIL!
Anyway that is Christopher Goh. Thanks for fetching me (:












He asshole. Spoil my wife's picture :P




I'm Random (:


Debbie Koe.
My another wife (:










Both of my wife (:








ISH! Debbie is not a good photographer xDDD






After drop Jean home, I went Cocobanana with other bunch of friends (:












Really no mood.. Sorry /:

p.s : If you cant change him, you just have to change yourself.
What to do, You love him more than he love you.



XoXo~
Stay Tuned for more (:


No comments:

Post a Comment