Click it !

Sunday, August 8, 2010

I ♥ Poreotics aka Poreotix !



Just like what my title say

YES ! I
♥ Them So Much ! (:
Hehehehehehe.. I wish they would come Malaysia to perform, I will definitely be the first one to be there and support them :D

Poreotics, also known as Poreotix, is an all-male dance crew from Westminster, California. The crew was formed in 2007 and specializes in popping, choreography and robotics, hence the name Po-reo-tics. They have performed in numerous hip hop dance competitions, most notably coming in 1st place in the USA division of the 2009 Hip-Hop Internationals and in other dance programs and competitions including the Vibe 15, FUSION X, Body Rock, and World Of Dance. On April 8, 2010, they were crowned the champions on the fifth season of America's Best Dance Crew.

They are known for their shaded, dark glasses, which they wear for all of their performances. As Jet-Li said, they wear the shades because it gives them character. When asked about it on the fifth season of America's Best Dance Crew, Can jokingly replied "well, it's because we are the Asian, and we have the small eye... so, and we like robot."

The members in Poreotics :

  1. Matt " Dumbo " Vin Quan Nguyen
  2. Charles Viet Nguyen
  3. Can Trong Nguyen
  4. Lawrence " Law " Bravo Devera
  5. Justin " Jet Li " Victor Valles
  6. Andrew-Chad Fausto Mayate
They are all Vietnamese, means they are Asians (: I'm so proud to be an asian. They made me proud for them.
I adores all of them especially Lawrence . He is so cuteeeeeee ! ! :D


Here's some video to share with you people out there. These videos down here are my favourite ones. You can go check out their video more through youtube.
Why am I so crazy over them?

Hahahaha. You people have to check out those videos and you will understand why (:

























Love those videos ? Do support them & Love them like how I do (:
If you want to know more about them, click this links down here.
I will love you people if you love them :D

Poreotics Facebook Fan Page (:
Poreotics Page (:

Thank you !

XoXo..
Stay Tuned for more !


No comments:

Post a Comment