Click it !

Thursday, August 5, 2010

I dont like to be emo !


Hello people (:
I think it will be a great idea if I update as much as I can now, because I dont know when will I have the mood to blog xD
Hmmm.. Like what my title say, I dont like to be emo.
Yes. Indeed. I really dont like to but sometimes I cant control my feelings and I will start updating all those emo post on my facebook wall /:
*sigh.. Because of my emo-ness, I dont get to sleep well. It does really bother me /:
I hate it when I cant get to sleep and I will ended up lying on the bed during the middle of the night and think all kinds of shit. This is how the emo starts -.-
I need some good night sleep. Really. I should start learning how to control my feelings ):

I shall stop the talking and talk about my post..
Another late post. This post should be posted during June.
My bad.. Lazy me ):

Anyway just another outing with my babe, Jolene Lim and her gang.
Went to this bar named Insomnia @ the opposite of Sunway Pyramid.
They decided to went there is because their friend is the DJ for the bar, they want to show some support (:
Hmmm.. The bar wasn't that bad, I dont understand why not much people goes there. LOL!

Anyway let pictures do the talking. I'm lazy to type (:



















Mua & Jolene (:






XoXo~
Stay tuned for more (:


No comments:

Post a Comment