Click it !

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Love is Unfair /:


People that always on facebook especially my friends, definitely know what happen to me recently, maybe not everyone knows.
Three days ago ( Monday ) , because of my clumsiness, I fell down on the side of the road and I injured my leg. Stupid me /:
Screw you M'sia Government. We people pay tax and all those shit payments every year and this is what we get ? Cant even build the road properly. F you all :P

There's some pictures to show you how bad it is.
Maybe not,
but to me it is because I LOVE MY LEG SO MUCH !
I dont even have a single scar or scratches on it. Hope it wont have any scar on my leg, I will cry out loud ! )':






These two hurts me the most.
These two bengkak one and it makes me cant stand too long and walk too much.
Effing pain ! )':


See the scratches on my leg )':
*sobsob*




But..
I'm glad that my friends are there for me (:
They take me to our school first aid room and bandage my leg for me.
Thanks you so much babe especially to HSU ZEN !






Ewwwwww~! Disgusting ):
I hope it will recover it back asap. It totally turns me into a Orang Kurang Cacat -.-




XoXo~
Stay Tuned for more (:


No comments:

Post a Comment