Click it !

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Just do whatever you like :P

Just a short one :D

28 of August 2010..

The next day wake up at April's house around 2pm. I felt pretty tired because in the previous post I mention that I went Mist :P
April & I dolled up our self and headed to 1u for brunch ( breakfast & lunch ).
What we ate? Nandos :DDD YUM!
After walking around 1u, headed to Asscort Hotel at KL for a friend's birthday party. No pictures for the party, but April has it. I didn't stay long for the party, I went to Maison on that night too. Not bad after all, met some friends there.










Lisa :D

Carlson :D


The Love Birds (:


I have really lots of fun staying over April's house (:
I guess I will be staying her house again on the coming Friday. Raya holiday wert :PP

XoXo~
Stay tune for more..


No comments:

Post a Comment