Click it !

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I hate that I love you so much..


April & Mua ((:



Where am I now?
April Lee's house. I was at her house since Sunday night.
Something really bad happen to me /: *sighhh..
But thanks to my April jie, comfort me & talk to me..
Well I do feel better.. hmmmm.. not really I guess )':
These few days in her house,
I eat, sleep, online, watch movie & emo /:
Once I wake up in the morning, I will start crying..
Haiz.. I just couldn't accept it, it just happen it on me suddenly..
*sighhh.. Why is this happening on me?
This world really disappoint me 99..
Now I'm feeling miserable & sad everyday /:
I couldn't get some sleep during night. I need to make myself feel really tired only I can get to sleep. So now my sleeping time is around 5 or 6 am everyday /:
*sighh..
Even tho how nice is it that friends around me comfort me, but I just couldn't feel any better..
Blame myself for being so stupid all this while. I'm trying my best to save it, I guess I'm just too naive..
*sighhh.......... )':



So yea about this post, April & I was being really random..
Just post it up to share some pictures about us when we were bored :PP













Even thought how much we been through together, no point I put myself in there hanging on since you dont want it anymore..
Goodbye.. I love you..

No comments:

Post a Comment