Click it !

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Finally End !

20th of December 2010

This day is a day for all 5 merantians 2010 to remember. That day was our last paper for SPM - Economics (; And is only our class 5 Meranti take this paper. Weeeeee~ I finally smell freedom ! Yeah~ Oh well, everyone of us was so happy when we hand over our paper to the teacher !

But I feel kinda sad, because after that day, I can never get to be in a class with them, study together with them, joke together with them, play together with them and laugh together with them )': Everyone of us will be going on our own path, some might go overseas to study, some go to different colleges and some might have different plans. Is really hard for us to meet up again. But no matter how far everyone goes, I hope everyone in 5 Meranti will always remember that we are the 2010 5 Merantians and I love everyone of you all ! (: xoxo.

Some pictures here to share with you people. I guess if you're one of the 5 Merantians, this pictures might dig out lots of memories in your head :D Enjoy !


The last day of Spm !
Everyone is so happy ! :D




Yeah !




Who we are ?
We are the 5 Merantians ~ RAWR~ !
Dont play play (:


Spot some gaga-ness in the photo ?
It was quite a trend in our class..
I remember there was this few times, who ever start singing Poker Face, everyone sure sing along too (:


Jump Shot !
Okay.. We kinda fail. But it was fun ! :D


The Merantian Boys.
Yea. Is only few of them, but there's 3 or 4 of them were absent. Not a complete pic /:


The boy's jump shot !




Yea, We are like monkeys ! Noisy class ever ! :D




The smart ass in my class !
They study really hard but they also laugh really hard in class !
They are our teachers yet jokers too (:


This three fellas here are the real jokers.
Our class will be really quiet without them. But we all loves them to be around ! They bring alot of happiness to our class !


My babes in school !
Jean Yee, Debbie, Angelene, Yee Ling, Hsu Zen & Me !
I know I look like some onion. Whatever ! :P


What this picture about ?
Kempen Budi Bahasa !
We were asked to wear traditional clothes to school !
Satu Malaysia ! :D


Konichiwa~


This fella really Satu Malaysia !
Chinese, Malay and India also got :D


We Are Family !
Always the Happy Family !

I Love You People So Much ! Xoxo.


Sorry people. The pictures is kinda mix up, I didn't arrange it properly.
Oh well.. (:


1 comment: