Click it !

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I want to celebrate and live my life (;

I'm back on my way to blogggg (:
This is the first blog of December ! Hehe.
Anyway, I'm kinda happy because I have already done 7 papers ! Weeeee~ I only left Accounts and Economics which is this coming Thursday but kinda sucky too because Economics is on the 20th of Dec. Still have so long more to wait. *sigh* Oh well, after two weeks later, I'm out from high school life ! Hoooooorayy ~! :DD

But at the same time, I was kinda sad tho. Going thru a heartache session. Oh well, I know I will be fine & I just like how things goes right now. No more being sad just happy, smile & laugh (; I'm a really happy girl now with awesome friends around !

Anyway I shall start blogging then !

Friday - 3rd of Dec 2010

A day out with the girls (:
I went to 1u with Jean Yee, Amanda Chong, Chloe Seah & Chloe's Boyfriend !
We went to catch out a movie together. We watched Rapunzel ! Omg. I rate it 10/10. It is a dam awesome movie that you wouldn't want to miss it ! I want to watch it again, but the next time I watch it, I want to watch 3D !! (:


Wifey & I went there for brunch since we haven't ate nothing yet.
Second time visiting here (:


A really nice and quiet environment ! I love to dine in there !


Mua in the house ! (:


Wifey in the house !


Mandaaaa in the house ! (:


Jean Yee's Brunch
I dont really remember what does this call, but is on the set lunch side. It comes with a dish plus a drink and a dessert. It only costs for rm13.80. Cheap much? (:
Dont worry, it tastes really good !


My Brunch (;
Is some raisin banana pancake with ice cream & peanut butter !
Awesome to the max !


Paddington really serves awesome pancakes. If you're a pancake lover, please do come here ! (:


After our brunch & some chit chat gossiping, is time for some camwhore session !


Wifeyyyyy !
You should know how much I Love You (:


Amanda Chong !
A very pretty babe (:


Chloe Seah !
She's dam tall & dam hot ! (:


The babes ! (:


Btw, everyone knows Christmas is coming real soon. So whenever you go, you will be seeing all the christmas decoration around. Guess what, 1u's deco is pretty awesome. I like it so much ! I want my future house to be like this xD










Oh well, time pass pretty fast. Just a little walk and some yam cha session, is already time for dinner ! We decided to have dinner at Fish & Co.


April tagged along during dinner time !
Dam long never see her dy, blame SPM la :P
I kinda miss Her tho (:


I'm not a fan of Oyster but dip the bread with the sauce. Dam nice (:


April Lee with her enjoy face !


Jimmy was there too !
They dam funny la xD

As usual, we always ate either Fish with Rice or Fish with Chips at Fish & Co. I prefer the rice than the chips (:

After the dinner, I was suppose to go Mist. But at the end I changed my mind. Oh well, I can club anytime because the club wont just disappear. So went for the yam cha session with them ! For them is dinner actually, they just done their work ! Then we hop into the cyber cafe nearby Aman Suria.


Colwyn on the Left, Gary on the Right !
I find this picture quite cool xD Lol!

Still got Raymond and Vince, but they sit too far away.


Anyway the day ends like this !
Xoxo.
Stay Tuned For More (:

No comments:

Post a Comment