Click it !

Monday, December 13, 2010

I'm a Dreamer (;


Hello To My Dear Readers (;
Wonder that are you guys doing fine there. Hope you guys do because I want to make sure none of my friend will leave this world suddenly without my noticing !
Well, I only left one more paper - economics which is next week Mon. But apparently it seems that I already end my paper long time ago, I already enjoying my life without schooling xD

Today I'm going to blog about a day at Sunway Pyramid ! (:


Sunday - 12th of Dec 2010

I went to Sunway Pyramid with Mr Eddy Fong (: I think the last time I went to Sunway Pyramid it was on my birthday. Wow~ 4 months never been there dy :X

Like what I mention in my previous post, Christmas is coming real soon ! Is a confirm for every shopping mall to have Christmas Deco. Lets see decoration at Sunway Pyramid.

I still prefer 1u one :P


But I like this crystal ball ! Spot the penguin ! Shooooo cute ~


While walking around Sunway Pyramind..

I found this !
Dessert for me after some walk :P


What dessert I found .. ?
Kindori, Japanese Ice Cream !





This is Matcha Flavour ~ is actually Green Tea but they called it Matcha
No. 1 flavour in Japan..
I love to drink green tea but I never like to eat anything that is green tea flavour.
First time I eating this flavour & I'm loving it ! (;


This is Mr Eddy Fong !


Me with my Matcha :D
Yum yum yum~

Ice Cream Lover do give a try kay? (:
Kindori have two outlet, one is at Times Square 3rd Floor in front of the Gsc Cinema & Sunway Pyramind LG Floor..


After a long walk at Sunway Pyramid, Mr Eddy Fong is hungry so I decide to bring him to my favourite Japanese restaurant for dinner..

This is the Japanese restaurant that I always love to dine in.
Never fail to go there whenever I'm at Sunway Pyramid.




Well, as usual..
Green Tea is the best match for Japanese Meal (:
Hot & Cold !


My dinner - Terriyaki Chicken Don (:
I rate it 8.5/10


Eddy Fong's dinner - Some Salmon set.
He rate it tasty :P


After walking the whole Sunway Pyramind, I discovered a really nice shop there (:


This is the nice shop I discovered~
Okashi Candy House !
Full of candies and chocolates in the house :DD




Spot those colourful sweets (:
Weeeeeeeee~! Eat till your teeth drop :p
Imagine if the glass break, I guess I will be standing and open my mouth wide big to let it fall into my mouth xD


Chocolates ~


Lollipops ~


Plaster Chocolate with mint flavour


Special chocolate design.
Strawberry & Chocolate Flavour Condoms ~


Cotton Candy with sanitary pad packaging !
Dare you boys to eat it :P


Pens ~


Spongebob Squarepants ~




See those two lollipops..
Heart Shape Lollipops ~
I like I like !


See that Lollipop ?
The largest lollipop in the shop !
Can you finish it in a day by yourself? @@


Btw, I want to thank Mr Eddy Fong for bought me something from Okashi Candy House !

So many different kinds of sweet in it !
Thanks alot Eddy ! (;
They call it 6 in 1 Candy
There is 6 different sweets in this box.




Like it?
Go get it at Sunway Pyramid !
Its only cost for rm19.90


Then, we headed to Sunway Giza to meet up with the groups around 9smth..

A picture of myself !
Took it while on the way to Sunway Giza




I guess I'm in love with Christmas Tree (;
I really love Christmas ~
Cant wait for Christmas to come..


Xoxo.



No comments:

Post a Comment