Click it !

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Bo Peep Bo Peep ! :DD

Helloooooooooooooo ~!
Back to blog.. (:
Its really good for those people that had already end their Spm ! Poor me still left one more paper ! )': But nevermind. Very soon it will be my turn ! 22th of Dec will be my last day of Spm ! (:
I've been going out and club really hardcore recently.. Pavilion, 1u, Zouk, Mist & @live.
Woooooooooots ~ Pretty tired & exhausting but I had lots of fun ! I guess after I end my paper, more fun is coming up.. Cant wait (:
But after those outings and clubs, I fall sick ):
Sore throat + Flu + Cough. So unlucky me ! Dont like the sick feeling.. Please let me recover back as soon as possible ! I want to eat my favourite food ! No porridge, no bread for me please )':

Anyway here's another post about a day at Pavilion !


Wednesday - 15th of December 2010

I went Pavilion with April Jie & Jimmy ! (; Went all the way there just to watch movie. The movie for the day is Narnia ! I rate it 7/ 10. It was a pretty good movie ! Must watch !

What attracts me more about a shopping mall now ?
Is their Christmas Deco ! Pavilion one was pretty nice !

I wish I can see, touch and feel the real snow ! (;






Such a poser aren't we :P


Mr. J, Me & Miss A (;


The snow white Jie (;
She is always that fair !


After walking around and chilling at Starbucks..
What is the awesome part of that night .. ?


I get to watch Narnia in Gold Class ! Awesomeeeee ~ :DD
There's some pictures down here to show you around..








*wink wink*


What is he trying to do?
He is trying to be a professional photographer to took a nice pictures for us..
But.. he kindly FAIL :P
Got the pose ny ! xDD


Smileeeeee ~!
Credits to him for this pic !




Gold Class ~!
They provide us blankets in there, you can also adjust your sit so you can put your leg up and lie down on the chair to enjoy the whole movie !
You want any snacks or drinks ?
Just ring the bell beside you, they will come to you and serve you (:

It costs us rm55 for per person, but is totally worth ! :D






Xoxo.
You know I love you ! (:


No comments:

Post a Comment