Click it !

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Heartache )':

R.I.P Alviss Kong
You left us at 9am on the 9th of December 2010


You know..
I still remember those moments that we used to criticizes each other's status.
I still remember you always like to put the middle finger sign to me and called me a evil girl or evil beh beh..
I still remember we always bumped into each other at Maison.
I still remember the conversation we had at Mist two weeks ago.
I still remember you was smiling happily towards me.
But I guess.. This will not happen anymore..
I'm very sad on losing you my friend. I feel that you shouldn't have chose this path.. But I guess there's nothing I can do other than accepting the fact of your death )':


People, he is already dead ! Show some respect will you ? Stop criticizes him ! Just leave him alone.. Let him rest in peace. He need no anyone to judge on what he did and you dont have the rights at all !
If you people die one day, trust me. No one will show mercy on you and they will be partying for your death ! Dont worry, I will be only laughing my ass off (:

RESPECT PEOPLE'S DEATH PEOPLE ! IS NOT A JOKE !


You'll always be in our heart forever !

Xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment