Click it !

Monday, February 14, 2011

Love Is Under The Sky ! (;

Hey peeps ! (;
Second post for this year ! Im trying to be more active on my blog !
But anyway just a short update!
Firstly I would like to wish everyone..

Happy Valentines Day ! :D

I guess mostly of them have a great one with their love one
Im so jealous. Whenever I go, I can see alot of couples, holding hand and wearing the same Tee or couple Tee. Some even holding teddy bears, flowers or chocolate..
Even tho I dont have a great one on Valentines Day, but I attended an event at Sanctuary, The Curve that organize by my friend. That event is only for single people like me to celebrate Single Valentines Day ! It was kinda happening, but it was pretty fuck up for me. Nearly cry in the club and nearly K.O ! LOL!


Me Love Roses Alot !
But sadly this year I got nothing for Valentines Day ):
I remember the last time I receive roses is two years ago..
I wish the next year Valentines Day I can get at least a rose xD


Anyway talk about my Valentines Day. Im glad that I have my wifey to celebrate with during afternoon (;
We went 1u for shopping and movie !

I Love You So Much Wifey ! (:
Can you see our head in this photo forms a heart shape? Hehe.


Watch this movie with wifey !
I Love HK is a really great movie. Compare to the last year's chinese new year movie - 72 Tenants Of Prosperity, this one is so much better ! (:
I rate it 8/10. Must watch must watch.




Before we start our movie, bumped into one of my babe, Amanda Chong ! (;
She and her boyfriend are so sweet, make me jealous-nya ! ):


Before I end my post, just want to say that you dont need to wait till special ocassion only give your love one a surprises or present ! Treat your love one good in every single day, let them feels that Valentines Day is just like another day because their love one make them feels like Valentines Day everyday ! :D

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment