Click it !

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Time Flies Like An Arrow (:

Hello People (:
My blogging mood recently just turn on, so feel like stopping by and do a little sharing.
I haven't been going out since Tuesday, I'm already at home for 3 days. *claps* Melissa Beh is being a good girl now ! :P

Oh well, what would I like to share today?
Haha.. My old time pictures :D

I was like looking thru my photo albums, it reminds me so much about my old times. Miss those happy moments. I was smiling all the time while looking thru the photos. There's so many memories in just one photo. Haiz.. I guess time past, everyone change uh? I'm no more the two years ago me, those photos reminds me all the ridiculous, childish and funny things I done in the past. Gosh~ How can I be so naive that time. Lol!


Anyway lets go thru the pictures (:


I guess I took this photo last year Jan or Feb ? Cant really remember /:
My hair used to be dam short. I already started keeping back my long hair in this photo. Dont have pictures of my short hair, kinda lost it ):


Ah Gan & I
I still remember this photo was taken during form 3 (:
He was working at Dc Tribe as the supervisor there. We were pretty close that time. He is like my brother, always take care of me. Last year I remember I used to hang out with him alot. But he already got new girlfriend dy, forget about me this ah mui lo ):


Angelene Teh & I
Hahahaha. That time we were The Pink Pussy Cat Bitches :D
I miss those working time moment. I remember we used to turn on the volume real loud and dance in the shop. LMAO~ I still remember our favourite song - In The Ayer !


I remember this was last year dont know which month, I went Sunway Pyramid with April Lee, Lye Sin Toong & Ah Ci. If I'm not mistaken, that day was April & Ah Ci's one month anniversary & Ah Ci was sick. He was force to came out because April Lee wants to celebrate it no matter what. LOL!


Forever 21 @ Sunway Pyramid


This was taken last year @ Times Square.
We used to always go Times Square & Sungai Wang alot last year.
But not anymore. Once in awhile we will still go there to do some shopping (:


This picture I remember the most. It was taken on 10th July 2009.
Why I remember it so clearly?
Because that day was the first time I stepped into Poppy ! That was the third time I clubbed.
The first club I went was Barcelona @ Sunway Pyramid with this bitch :P I remember the next day was labour day and that was the first time I club !


This one was last year too.
We went Supper Club @ Mont Kiara and that day was Carlson Choo's birthday party too. This is also how I know my Lisa Jie (:


This was taken by last year holiday. Around Sept I guess if I'm not mistaken.
Compare to picture up there just now.
Any much different of Angelene & Me?
Guess not /:


This picture was taken this year Chinese New Year / Valentine Day (:
I was at my hometown, Johor. I'm in some shopping mall trying out some clothes, randomly took this picture of myself.


After those old time pictures, the pictures below here is all taken in this year & recently. Just to share it out, some you might seen in before in my facebook or blog .

Wanjie & I
I remember that day was my second time going out with her.
It was few days before her birthday.


I guess this girl right here need no me to introduce right?
My wifey ! (:
Oh well, after the fights we had two years ago, we are even more best friend than just a best friend. We are like girlfriend boyfriend & we love each other so much!


My Eevon Jie (:
Love her so much!
We went Mist together on the Wednesday night I guess. Dont remember. Is either Thursday or Wednesday @@ I think is two or three weeks ago? or a month ago? I dont really remember.


See how much we change?
I guess I didn't really change much, but April Lee yes!
Look at her blonde hair. She used to have long black hair last time but not anymore !






Ignore my mouth ~ I dont know why am I doing that when I took this picture @@


Oh well, I guess other than my hair style, I didn't really change much in this 2, 3 years /:
I dont care! I'm going to dye my hair and change my hair style after my spm. I want to give myself a total transform (:


Anyway I done with my post !
Stay tuned for more..
Xoxo~


No comments:

Post a Comment