Click it !

Sunday, November 14, 2010

My Life Would Suck Without You (;

I very active in my blog right recently ?
Haha, I guess I should because I dont think I will be updating my blog for a month due to my Spm ): *sigh* I feel so nervous, left 1week and 2days more. Panic like shit man -.-
Everyone is busy studying, but me.. Aiks~ Is true that I was at home all this while, but I study Facebook, still counted as book right. But the subject that will lead me to the fail path. FML -.-
Aiks~ I'm so doom, really doom this time /:

Anyway just a short update about yesterday.
Few hours back I was at My Wifey's House (: Planned the day before to go her house for some study session. But unfortunately, the study plan FAIL as usual..
We just couldn't study when we are together. We will non stop talking, gossiping & playing. Geeez~ But I will be going again to her house for study session & this time is serious time :P
I was pretty tired when I reach her house, I ended up lying on her bed all the time & I fall asleep -.-


Of course, not forget to have some camwhore session (:
Me likey this picture !


She Camera Shy ~


I still taking picture while she's already half way to her dreamland.
Love you Bitch ! (:


My Sexy Wife :D


A best friend like her, I would change her for anything just to have her around me.
Tung Jean Yee, Best Friend For Life aite ? (:
You know how much we love each other ! I cant wait to see you real soon.
XoXo..


No comments:

Post a Comment