Click it !

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

OhMyGod! I'm So Dead :X

Oh My God! Spm is like two weeks away from us, we left not much time more to study.
Geez~ did a bit of add maths & accounts revision, but still not enough. I wonder how am I going to take this exam man @@
Everyday I will tell this to myself :
You are going to fail your exam, Melissa Beh *Slap myself*
*gulp* gg.com !

Anyway is time to update a little !

Sunday : 7 of November 2010
I went to 1u to have some study session with Jean Yee Wifey & Ah Lik !
The day before I was like craving for some Java Chip, so I decided to study at Starbucks (: Finally get to enjoy my Java Chip. Yum yum~


Starbucks @ 1utama




Ah Lik's Mocha Ice Blended & My Java Chip
Omg! Starbucks is Love (:


Hello people (:


Jean Yee !
Sexy Bitch :DD


Ah Lik (:
Thanks alot for accompany us, hope that we didn't bored you :P


Hahaha, Yes no joke! I'm really studying.
Okay, maybe is a little looks like having photo session more than studying but seriously I'm doing add maths revision *claps for me* XD


She's doing physics's exercise.
When you have an Iphone or a blackberry, this is what happens o.O


We study, but he also study. In a way la.
Reading magazine to make the time pass. Boring him /:


Apparently, we didn't manage to succeed our study plan, it only last for like half hour?
No doubt that 1utama is not a good place to study, we spend most of our time walking around & it is also quite noisy at Starbucks.
So Our Study Plan FAIL ! :X


Then during night time wait till Mr Gary Tan to finish his work at 9pm, he brought me to Taman Megah Pasar Malam. Lol~ I dont really remember when was the last time I went Pasar Malam /:






After that, we went to Ming Tien for dinner.





My Iggy Baba (:


I'm Hungry. Rawr~

Not a bad place to stop by if you want to find some nice chinese food (:
There is so many choice till I dont know what should I eat @@


Oh well, that is how the day ended !
Done my blogging.
Stay tuned for more.
Xoxo~


No comments:

Post a Comment