Click it !

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Birthday Bash 2 : House Party

2nd of November 2010
Gary Tan's Second Birthday Celebration @ His House
This celebration was on his actual birthday date. Quite alot of people attended his party. Bumped into few familiar faces, I even bumped into someone that I haven't seen for ages. Surprising much..


Anyway I shall start blogging because I dont know what can I say more xD


Mua in the house (:
Where did I took this picture?
In some saloon at Taman Megah. Why am I there?
Due to the transport problem, I have to follow Mr Gary Tan to wash his hair. Lol~




Mr Gary Tan
Lmao~ Spot at his stupid face..


Btw, I was kinda shock to bumped into him in the saloon.
Hahahaha. Brandon Cho is having his hair cut there. Funny much :D


I'm bored :P


After Mr Gary Tan done with his hair, we went to Secret Recipe to chill (:



This is what happen when the Iphone is on my hand.
I can just play with it 24/7, non stop (:


My Brunch Of The Day : Chocolate Indulgence
Too sweet but I like (;


I'm hungry for the cake. Roar~


Mr Gary Tan is in the house.
Camera shy much :p


Jean yee wifey is here too.
She is going to the party with me (;
Love you !


I'm hungry, stop disturbing me :P


Gary & Me (;


Me & Wifey (;


Done with our chilling moment, is time to headed to Gary Tan's house for his birthday party (;




There's lot more people there. Cant really see due to the angle I took this pic


Meet Iggy (;
Gary's Daughter. Lol~




Now is picture time (:

Genee, Gary, Chloe & Michelle (;


Michelle & Me (;


Me & Chloe (:


Alex Chew (:


Birthday Boy (;


Colwyn Lai (;


Jay Crimson Lee (;


His Birthday Cake
What a big one eh (; Is Blueberry cake & it taste awesome :D


Everyone is crowding around him to sing him a birthday song (:
See how happy he was. LOL~




Before I end this post, I want to say..
Happy 21th Birthday Gary Tan
hope you have enjoy your party much ! (:


Xoxo.
Stay tuned for more


No comments:

Post a Comment