Click it !

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

There's nothing else I can say :X

Back to the blog !
Talk about the recent me..
These few days was really stress out for my school graduation. Think what to wear, where to get the stuff, which shoe or acessories to match with & the most important thing is I only left three weeks plus plus to study for Spm. GG.com! Gosh~! My head going to explode real soon @@
*Praying real hard everyday*

I think my period is coming real soon.. Why did I say so?
My mood swings pretty fast. I can get so hyper suddenly & start talking nonsense. But I can get really piss off on something suddenly or I might get really emo for no reason. Just a lil thing happen around me can effect my mood ! Hmmm.. No worries, It only will stay for like a week. When my period comes, the mood will goes back. S-T-E-A-D-Y ! Lol!

Anyway I shall stop my crap & start blogging.
Just another long lost post. LOL~
11 of October 2010
Another day outing with my Jean wifey (:
We went to Dutamas with Mr King Ji & His friends because they will have their shisha moments there. Lol~ Which I dont do any of the smoking :P


This is the place where they gonna have their Shisha~
The gang will always be there almost everyday. Lol.













The part of the gang.
Lmao~ Funny people ! (;


Wifey's drink.
The colour caught my attention (; Interesting !



We facebook-ing + webcam-ing + taking pictures.
Lol~ This is what typical girls do right? (:


This is Mr KingJi.
He is very into Shisha, is his daily routine.
Everyday confirm never fail to put shisha in his mouth. Lol~
Look at his enjoy face!


This is Mr Mischa.
My Eevon Jie's Boyfriend !
He came too.. Funny man (:



Kao lui - ing thru Facebook.
Hohohohoho~~



My Poser Wifey xD
They should actually consider letting my wifey be their ambassador for this shop.
Lol~! Just joking.. (:





After all the shisha, chit chat, crapping, jokes & gossip session, we left to Mid Valley for my favourite Chicken Rice because its Dinner Time.
Oh well ~ No picture when we were at Mid Valley, because we didn't really do anything accept eat & walk. Lol~


Last but not least.
Our picture of the day.
Love you wifeyyyy ~!


p.s : I cant wait for tomorrow's graduation (;


XoXo.
Stay Tuned for more~

No comments:

Post a Comment